Have the qualifications to work with OSHC and pride yourself as an enthusiastic and innovative educator. Join our team!
· You will work under the instruction of your Director and Assistant Coordinator to achieve a vision of goals and a high-quality standard of education for Primary School aged children.
· Prepare and serve healthy food options.
· Build relationships with the children, families and the school community.
· Demonstrate great Teamwork and communication skills.
· Children being directly supervised, applying principles from the National Quality Framework (NQF) alongside My Time, Our Place Framework.
· You must have a Certificate or Diploma in Children Services or equivalent.
· CURRENT Level 2 First Aid certificate, CPR certificate, Anaphylaxis Management certificate, Asthma Management certificate and a WWC (Working with Children Check).
· Children Services Award wages apply.
Email email@example.com with your resume and CV attached.